Organic Nature Au recognises and values the protection of your personal information.
We are aware of our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and we will ensure that we fulfil our obligations under that Act.
Collecting Information From You:
When you purchase from Organic Nature Au, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as:
- Mailing Address
- Email address.
- Telephone Number
- information about your business
- credit card or other payment information;
- information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- your device identity and type, I.P. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
- information about third parties
Under no circumstances will we request or collect any information from you that may disclose your:
- Political, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations;
- Health and sexuality;
- Racial or ethnic origin; or
- Criminal convictions.
How We Use your Personal Information:
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you.
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you
How To Access, Change Or Delete Your Personal Information:
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the personal information that you have provided Organic Nature Au, you can always do this on your account profile, however, please contact us via email: email@example.com if you have any issues or enquiries. Please mention ‘ My Account’ on the email tittle. We will comply with your request within any timeframe set by applicable law or otherwise as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
Organic Nature Au strives to ensure security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of its customers. Organic Nature Au uses a variety of physical and electronic security measures to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure, Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measure to protect these systems.
Organic Nature Au website and social media may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
With your permission and in accordance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), we may use email and/or social media to send you information about our store, newsletter, new products and other updates. We recognise the large carbon footprint that emails generate, for that reason we limit the quantity of emails sent, and you are always able to unsubscribe at any time.
Market Research and Surveys:
We may also conduct surveys or market research and may seek other information from you on a periodic basis. These surveys will provide us with information that allows improvement in the types and quality of services offered to you, and the manner in which those services are offered to you.
Age Of Consent:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions and Contact:
If you would like to enquiry about any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org